Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32057 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,618,566 ₦ (₩8,168,362) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)