Cost of living comparison between Mogadishu, Somalia and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.544 NGN / SOS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 674% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 12,096,482 ₦ (22,224,924 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (38 minutes ago)