Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 1402%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.626 NGN / SOS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 305% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,719,298 ₦ (10,735,862 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)