Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 1546%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.577 NGN / SOS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 465% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 8,823,670 ₦ (15,294,361 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (42 minutes ago)