Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 1569%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.653 NGN / SOS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 351% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 8,566,214 ₦ (13,122,811 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (33 minutes ago)