Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 1519%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.634 NGN / SOS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 352% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,820,382 ₦ (10,764,040 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,510,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (24 minutes ago)