Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 1399%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 NGN / SOS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 273% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,971,644 ₦ (9,365,002 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)