Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 308 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.183 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 80% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,971,778 ₦ (¥933,628) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (28 minutes ago)