Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.135 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,316,706 ₦ (¥1,057,983) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)