Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.352 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 86% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,161,461 ₦ (¥943,105) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (42 minutes ago)