Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.335 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,922,320 ₦ (¥876,338) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,580,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)