Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.792 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,269,959 ₦ (¥1,171,167) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)