Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.249 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 30% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,990,779 ₦ (₨612,816) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,530,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (38 minutes ago)