Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.469 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 38% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,341,796 ₦ (₨675,071) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €670 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)