Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.443 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,935,786 ₦ (RM21,169) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 155,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)