Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.783 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,921,501 ₦ (RM21,166) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (about 2 hours ago)