Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.396 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,789,457 ₦ (RM25,064) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,290 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)