Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.838 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,881,765 ₦ (RM23,278) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zanesville, Ohio costs $52 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (about 2 hours ago)