Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 469 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.991 NGN / BYN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,297,238 ₦ (7,329 BYN) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 23 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)