Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,985 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 336.504 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,949,768 ₦ (€8,766) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)