Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.684 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 39% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,610,554 ₦ (€7,618) in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)