Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.049 NGN / UYU *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 18% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,533,974 ₦ ($U138,839) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)