Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.299 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,640,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,401,738 ₦ (105,404₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 3 hours ago)