Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.654 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,365,234 ₦ (99,990₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)