Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 435.521 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,867,236 ₦ (€4,287) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,580,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)