Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 359.656 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,756,336 ₦ (€4,883) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 3 hours ago)