Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 354.092 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,083,798 ₦ (€5,885) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)