Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 437.704 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,118,598 ₦ (€4,840) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $813 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 2 hours ago)