Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,338 prices entered by 581 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 237.429 NGN / AUD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 51% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,832,249 ₦ (AU$11,929) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)