Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.458 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 30% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,094,262 ₦ (34,785 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)