Cost of living comparison between Meknes, Morocco and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.867 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 30% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,100,935 ₦ (35,667 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)