Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.945 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,910,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,428,400 ₦ (43,358 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)