Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.548 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,670,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,465,889 ₦ (38,027 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)