Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.413 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,020,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,813,303 ₦ (48,467 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)