Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.576 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,208,672 ₦ (₨216,779) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)