Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.833 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 35% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,322,507 ₦ (₨273,641) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (26 minutes ago)