Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.468 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 23% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,292,879 ₦ (₨236,445) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (7 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)