Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 912 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10462 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,258,562 ₦ (COL$12,030,093) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 2 hours ago)