Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02641 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,489,530 ₦ (Rp 56,410,757) in Medan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oshawa costs C$150 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (43 minutes ago)