Cost of living comparison between Mecca, Saudi Arabia and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 83.747 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 16% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,256,333 ₦ (﷼ 26,942) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 400,000 ₦ (30 minutes ago)