Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.472 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 44% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,625,472 ₦ (﷼ 27,500) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,820,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)