Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14126 NGN / TZS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,468,455 ₦ (10,395,731 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hafizabad costs ₨15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 100,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newark, New Jersey costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Fe costs ARS $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)