Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08789 NGN / UGX *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,155,646 ₦ (13,148,682 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)