Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.796 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,223,347 ₦ (Mex$ 65,087) in Mazatlán.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)