Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.611 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,927,141 ₦ (₨417,913) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)