Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.657 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,543,751 ₦ (₨331,493) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)