Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.256 NGN / INR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mau (India) is 5% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,510,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,438,392 ₦ (₨273,691) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (44 minutes ago)