Cost of living comparison between Maturín, Venezuela and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Maturín have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.501 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 88% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,937,517 ₦ (Bs 96,308) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)