Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Maturín have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.732 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 96% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,988,112 ₦ (Bs 125,682) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)