Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Maturín have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.890 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 146% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,200,120 ₦ (Bs 117,029) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)