Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Maturín have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.581 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 96% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,983,055 ₦ (Bs 126,124) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)