Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Maturín have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.390 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 138% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,113,619 ₦ (Bs 116,236) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)