Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Maturín have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.180 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 100% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,758,906 ₦ (Bs 116,807) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)