Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Maturín have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.580 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 101% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,133,342 ₦ (Bs 99,221) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)