Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Maturín have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.687 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 117% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,045,146 ₦ (Bs 116,619) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,860,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (44 minutes ago)