Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.445 NGN / MZN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 34% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,557,539 ₦ (350,422 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,601 (about 1 hour ago)