Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.013 NGN / MZN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,443,741 ₦ (240,084 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)