Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.902 NGN / MZN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 17% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,990,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,642,013 ₦ (278,222 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (33 minutes ago)