Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.131 NGN / MZN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,379,401 ₦ (224,981 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 2 hours ago)