Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.580 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 38% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,062,994 ₦ (₨190,484) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)