Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00852 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,200,246 ₦ (﷼ 140,810,985) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (28 minutes ago)