Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Mashhad have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01059 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,870,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,499,846 ₦ (﷼ 141,570,729) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (34 minutes ago)