Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Mashhad have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01008 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,405,931 ₦ (﷼ 139,531,719) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)