Cost of living comparison between Mashhad, Iran and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Mashhad have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00959 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,138,646 ₦ (﷼ 118,736,254) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)