Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.813 NGN / LSL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 18% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,760,874 ₦ (61,114 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,490,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)