Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.915 NGN / LSL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 6% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,703,750 ₦ (68,383 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)