Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.636 NGN / LSL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 12% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,799,988 ₦ (67,577 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)