Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.521 NGN / LSL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,880,253 ₦ (79,938 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kaliningrad costs руб 120 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (about 1 hour ago)