Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.601 NGN / LSL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 18% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,385,506 ₦ (89,677 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,020,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (33 minutes ago)