Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 423.927 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 62% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,525,159 ₦ (€5,957) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,560,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)