Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 360.500 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 50% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,814,604 ₦ (€7,808) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,880,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)