Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 195 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 415.343 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 80% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,209,154 ₦ (€7,727) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,780,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)