Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 429.596 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 80% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,931,623 ₦ (€6,824) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)