Cost of living comparison between Marrakech, Morocco and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.867 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 19% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,907,249 ₦ (61,789 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $757 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)