Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.895 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,048,026 ₦ (54,045 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,960,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (36 minutes ago)