Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.375 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,703,695 ₦ (46,837 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)