Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.728 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,276,813 ₦ (93,006₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)