Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.514 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,362,179 ₦ (R$ 13,969) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (33 minutes ago)