Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 112.971 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,419,233 ₦ (R$ 21,415) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,040,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)