Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.334 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,987,646 ₦ (R$ 19,810) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (about 1 hour ago)