Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.002 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 2,195,343 ₦ (₨731,315) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)