Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.005 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,926,321 ₦ (₨641,091) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 4 hours ago)