Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 440.869 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,309,902 ₦ (€5,239) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,520,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$0.53 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 2 hours ago)