Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.849 NGN / PHP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,580,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,468,352 ₦ (Php214,395) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)