Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.974 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,850,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,705,501 ₦ (Php244,568) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)