Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Maracaibo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 286%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.479 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 143% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,558,921 ₦ (Bs 144,826) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)