Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 352%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 614 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00977 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 120% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,342,443 ₦ (Bs 342,277,444) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,520,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)