Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Maracaibo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 284%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.890 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 174% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,961,314 ₦ (Bs 138,238) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,810,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quetzaltenango costs Q2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saipan costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (about 3 hours ago)