Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Maracaibo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 283%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.580 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 137% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,625,697 ₦ (Bs 146,477) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)