Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Maracaibo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 298%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 540 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.808 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 179% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,775,243 ₦ (Bs 133,358) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)