Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.031 NGN / MZN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 25% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,123,785 ₦ (352,116 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (38 minutes ago)