Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.501 NGN / MZN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 14% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,679,828 ₦ (373,245 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)