Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 357.000 NGN / CUC *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 17% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,877,805 ₦ (5,260 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)