Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 357.000 NGN / CUC *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 17% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,034,475 ₦ (5,699 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (about 1 hour ago)