Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 360.500 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,381,265 ₦ (€6,605) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,780,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (37 minutes ago)