Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,258 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.264 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,471,665 ₦ (Php234,949) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$712 (about 2 hours ago)