Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,903 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.319 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,211,738 ₦ (Php191,762) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)