Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,171 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.099 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,020,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,810,025 ₦ (Php254,969) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨350 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨2,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)