Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.898 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 40% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,178,981 ₦ (₨240,715) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)