Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26542 NGN / MMK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,663,166 ₦ (6,266,200 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)