Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26285 NGN / MMK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 5% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,810,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,712,326 ₦ (6,514,492 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $23,531 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)