Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 902 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 469.790 NGN / GBP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 70% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,292,039 ₦ (£7,007) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,940,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)