Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 747 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 841.063 NGN / BHD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 22% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,384,537 ₦ (Dinar 2,835) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 2 hours ago)