Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 835.757 NGN / BHD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 24% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,431,410 ₦ (Dinar 2,909) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)