Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 926 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 947.847 NGN / BHD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 34% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,310,933 ₦ (Dinar 2,438) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)