Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 762 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 945.042 NGN / BHD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 29% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,108,165 ₦ (Dinar 2,231) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,640,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)