Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.740 NGN / NIO *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 17% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,427,742 ₦ (121,618 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)