Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.888 NGN / NIO *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,165,107 ₦ (107,005 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)