Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02351 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 2,053,896 ₦ (Rp 87,375,624) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)