Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 420.942 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 117% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,200,971 ₦ (€9,980) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,940,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (13 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)