Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 404.112 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 106% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,473,312 ₦ (€8,595) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)