Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 437.704 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 124% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,678,236 ₦ (€8,403) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,640,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)