Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.762 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,547,770 ₦ (71,242 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)