Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.245 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,571,999 ₦ (70,962 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)