Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.598 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,111,880 ₦ (59,325 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)