Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.295 NGN / EGP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,560,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,372,465 ₦ (E£ 67,626) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)