Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.028 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,930,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,696,709 ₦ (E£ 84,715) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)