Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.604 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,950,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,635,418 ₦ (E£ 79,373) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (36 minutes ago)