Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.820 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,820,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,494,197 ₦ (E£ 83,850) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (41 minutes ago)