Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.546 NGN / KES *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,589,294 ₦ (Shilling448,173) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (37 minutes ago)