Cost of living comparison between Malindi, Kenya and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.005 NGN / KES *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 17% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,289,342 ₦ (Shilling429,074) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)