Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.057 NGN / KES *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,602,113 ₦ (Shilling524,120) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)