Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.053 NGN / KES *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,728,060 ₦ (Shilling566,022) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)