Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.060 NGN / KES *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 14% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,751,381 ₦ (Shilling572,348) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)