Cost of living comparison between Malindi, Kenya and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.086 NGN / KES *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,642,018 ₦ (Shilling532,087) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)